Saturday, February 12, 2011

Black Swan's Weight Loss




A year before shooting Swan, Natalie Portman went through extreme ballat andcross training, shedding 20 pounds from her 5 foot 3 inch frame.

"I think it was just the physicality of it all that was the most extreme. I mean, I had never gotten that much training-- to be doing five to eight hour days of it was extreme." "I was eating much less than I usually do," she shurgs. "I was vegan while I was shooting the film, and I'm vegetarian now. It was cutting down portion size- and having frequent small meals."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I love it! I love how celebrities are able to make weight loss sound so simple, it's really inspiring. Of course it's probably a bit easier with some kind of coach, but it really isn't as hard as most people make it sound. <3 Love the pictures! Just what I needed today.

    ReplyDelete