Monday, February 14, 2011

Amanda Seyfriend




"I'm not beautiful prom-girl type," she has said. "It's ver easy for me to gain weight. Even though I tried not eating for a week when I was young, I couldn't do it any longer because I like my food too much."



"I'm on a raw-food diet," says Seyfried. "It's intense, and sort of awful. Yesterday for lunch? Spinach and some seeds...if I didn't run and workout, there's no way I would be this thin. But I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress." She adds: "It's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I had been bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia."


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a prom-girl type? Whatever! She is absolutely gorgeous. They had to ugly her down SO MUCH in "Jennifer's Body" next to Megan Fox, and my husband still thought she was the hotter of the two. There's just something weird about her face that no one else has that makes her really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought she is so beautiful! I was surprised by those comments she's made as well.

    ReplyDelete